Whether you have a clear vision of your day or you need some inspiration, I'll be your guide through the entire process from conception to ceremony.
Most of all I love getting to know people, their story and what makes them so uniquely special. To do this, I may ask you to complete a questionnaire and then we'll have a chat. These are important pieces that will help me to craft a memorable ceremony.
With regards to weddings and renewal of vows, some couples want to include traditional elements while others want to include lots of non-traditional elements such as a hand-fasting, sand ceremony, jumping the broom and many other cultural or spiritual elements. The most important thing is that it's meaningful to YOU!
Broadly speaking, here's the process we'll walk through to create your ceremony:
- Face to face consultation meeting (if this isn't possible we'll do a video call via Skype)
- Choose formats, check legalities, book date and venue
- Venue visit (if necessary), sign off draft, amends, final client sign off
- Rehearsal (optional extra)
- The BIG Day!
Code of conduct
I trained through the Fellowship of Professional Celebrants in 2013, in partnership with The UK College of Celebrancy and I'm bound to the Fellowship’s Code of Ethics.
I am also a member of LGBTQ Equality Weddings. In fact, I waiting to train to be a celebrant until equal marriage came into law in the UK as I felt it was important to support marriage for ALL!
I have full Public Liability Insurance.
My job is to make your ceremony as stress-free as possible so that you can relax and enjoy yourselves.
I know you want to make your ceremony perfect in every way and I’m here to help you. I will work closely with each person to create a ceremony which reflects you!
You have the final say on all aspects of your ceremony.
For those having a wedding ceremony, I will offer information about obtaining your marriage license.
I am calm, professional, have a strong work ethic and will offer organised guidance throughout the wedding process.
I can be readily available to contact via email and phone to answer any questions as they arise.
My fees start at £400 for a wedding or renewal of vows. Script-only services start at £250. Baby naming and adoption ceremonies start at £250. Please contact me for a full quote.
What is included in my fee:
- Initial consultation to discuss and design your ceremony
- Writing of your personalised ceremony script
- E-mail support through draft stages to final ceremony script
- Support on writing your vows, choosing elements and symbolic elements
- Officiate your ceremony
- A copy of your ceremony script to keep as a memento
- Travel within 25 miles of Godalming, Surrey. Any additional miles are charged at 50p per mile
- Ceremony rehearsal (occasionally people want to rehearse the ceremony prior to the big day)
- Any additional props such as candles, wedding certificate for signing etc will be charged at cost
Terms of Payment:
On booking, a non-refundable booking fee of 50% of the total fee is payable to confirm your booking. A further payment of £100 is due on approval of your ceremony script and the last payment of £100 is due no more than 30 days prior to your ceremony day.
Ceremonies booked within 8 weeks of delivery require full payment at the time of booking.